University Care Center is centrally located in San Diego, CA, making us an ideal location for the residents in the community. We are a smaller facility with 87 beds, allowing us the ability to provide a more personal experience for our residents. Our exemplary quality of care and dedication to our residents have earned us high ratings.
At University Care Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals help residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Please contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at University Care Center.
- All 87 beds are Medicare and MediCal certified.
- All rooms offer private phone lines, cable televisions, and WiFi access at no additional charge
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RN’s are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day